At Mike Styer Photography, we take the safety of our clients very seriously. Part of serving you includes creating an environment where you are safe and can feel comfortable. We have implemented the procedures to keep you safe and to make sure you can come into our Philadelphia and West Chester studios with confidence:
- All common surfaces are disinfected with 70% isopropyl alcohol before and after every session. It takes approximately 30 seconds for coronaviruses on surfaces to die using this method
- Hand sanitizer is available at all times
- Windows and doors will be open during your session to promote airflow
- I will wear a mask at all times while I am at the studio
- Clients are required to wear a mask until they are actively being photographed
- Only I and one person will be allowed in the studio at any given time with the only exception being one parent/guardian can accompany a minor to their session. We cannot make any other exceptions to this policy
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments, please do not hesitate to direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at (267) 888-4693. We look forward to serving you!