Business Headshots and Branding Images
Headshots for Individuals
Headshots for Teams
Visit my team headshots page for more information on headshots for your workplace/event/business.
Maximize your potential with headshots and branding images that:
- Increase your credibility
- Give your brand a cohesive look
- Establish you as a leader in your field
- Strengthen your visual brand
- Match your company or personal aesthetic
Headshots should not be complicated
Whether you are an individual coming to my studio or a large business in need of multiple photographers to shoot 200+ employees at your office, I am prepared to make every aspect of the shoot, from scheduling through receiving the retouched images, a streamlined experience for you.
How the process works
- Book your session
- Receive prep guide and prepare for your session
- Have a relaxed headshot session where I will guide you with posing, etc.
- Receive proof gallery and pick image(s) for retouching
- Receive retouched image(s) and reap the benefits of incredible headshots!
Commonly Asked Questions
How does pricing work?
If you are an individual looking for a heading session at my studio, my packages are listed on my headshot pricing page. For businesses /teams/corporate shoots, I will create a custom quote for you based on your usage, the number of employees, how many headshots each employee will receive, how many group photos you will need, if you would like to add branding photos, etc. Contact me now to get your free custom quote.
Can we take lifestyle/branding images for our social media feeds and website?
Yes! We will create a custom package for you to take photos of your company that show you in action. Visit my branding images page for more details.
Can we shoot at my company's office?
Sure can. I will set up at your location in as little as a 10'x20' space.
Can we shoot outside?
Absolutely. We can use the natural light or we can use my flash gear for a sleek look when shooting outdoors.
What are some add-on services you provide for corporate shoots?
- An assistant
- An additional photographer
- A hair and makeup artist for on-site touchups for both men and women
What do I wear, and how do I do my hair?
Check out this extensive guide for all things related to preparation.
Philadelphia Headshot and Branding Photographer
Actors - Creatives - Business - Entrepreneurs - Corporate
Rittenhouse Philadelphia Studio:
350 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
West Chester Studio:
426 W Gay St, West Chester, PA 19380
(267) 888-4693 (call or text) | email@example.com